To ensure that your child gets transported to and from their destination safely and securely, Kids on the Go vehicles:
- Are equipped with car seats and booster seats for children of all ages and heights. We do not provide infant seats. We are equipped with car seats for children 1 year and older.
- Exceed the safety requirements of MnDOT.
- Undergo daily inspections and routine maintenance.
- Are Type 3 School Bus Certified.
Kids on the Go ensures the safety of your children by hiring only the best people to give your kids a lift. Each of our drivers must:
- Pass extensive criminal background and driving checks, as well as drug and alcohol testing.
- Meet MnDOT physical requirements.
- Complete rigorous training including first-aid and defensive driving.
- Properly secure all types of car seats and booster seats.
- Always wear a full uniform and carry a picture ID badge.